Linux Patching Made Fast and Easy – Key Advantages of KernelCare
When talking about Linux dedicated servers, one can’t forget to mention the hassle that is kernel patching. Having to reboot the server to apply critical updates is a time-consuming endeavor and requires the allocation of resources that could be better spent elsewhere. With KernelCare, you have that opportunity.
KernelCare is a product of CloudLinux – it eliminates the arduous process of constant reboots to your Linux server by installing important updates, patches and various bug fixes automatically. This not only makes your life easier, but improves server security as well. Here’s a list of the main reasons why you should take advantage of KernelCare for your Linux server today:
- Reboots are a thing of the past. Frequent server reboots are an essential part when you’re running Linux. Not with KernelCare – you can patch your kernel seamlessly, keeping your server online during the process. Performance isn’t hindered in any way, and you won’t feel the need to reboot for extended periods of time.
- Highest security levels at all times. It is often the case with Linux servers that security updates are delayed in favor of better uptime. This can lead to catastrophic consequences as the kernel isn’t patched to deal with flagrant new issues it has detected. KernelCare’s solution involves running an updates check every 4 hours – what’s more, patching is done in a lightning-fast manner. Running KernelCare for your Linux server solves the security-versus-downtime dilemma by giving you the best of both worlds: your kernel is always up-to-date and your server is never unavailable during patching.
- Inconspicuous, yet effective. One of KernelCare’s greatest strengths is the simplicity with which it delivers exceptional value to your Linux server. It’s a breeze to maintain, it makes no room for dangerous complications, and it’s as unobtrusive as can be. You can expect absolutely no conflicts whatsoever with applications running on your server – just automatic updates that take nanoseconds to install for the safest Linux server environment.
- Make room for more important matters. With KernelCare, your IT department can scratch the task of rebooting Linux servers and applying updates to the kernel. This wonderful solution takes care of everything by itself, giving your admins and IT staff the freedom of focusing on more pressing items on the agenda, instead of planning and carrying out scheduled reboot maintenance. Not only that – KernelCare guarantees middle-of-the-night and weekend updates, eliminating the need to assign more dedicated staff during inconvenient hours.
- Flexibility in supported kernels. KernelCare is available in a wide variety of Linux distributions and visualizations. For a full list, click here.
KernelCare makes Linux server patching automatic, quick and clean. If you are looking to get the most out of your server in terms of performance, security and uptime, you can have all of it for years on end with this powerful tool. QuadraNet is an authorized KernelCare partner. Contact us today to inquire about adding KernelCare to your dedicated server.
How can we help?
We are always available for free advice, and can customize a worry-free hosting solution for your business. Our team of hosting experts would be happy to evaluate your existing setup, and let you know of any ways that you can leverage our position, proven track record, and experience to provide you with a service quality improvement, cost savings, and more likely than not – a mix of the two. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-888-578-2372.