December 2018 Newsletter Edition
Welcome to the December 2018 Edition – QuadraNet Newsletter!
December is a productive and joyful time of the year, as it marks the last month of the year. In conclusion of 2018, we are proud of the accomplishments of our talented team for accomplishing the following:
- Introducing AliPay and Tencent WeChat Pay As Payment Gateways (read more)
- Introducing cryptocurrency as supported payment methods (read more)
- Adding additional cooling capacity to our Miami datacenter (read more)
- Attending ChannelPartners 2018 (read more/view photos)
- Forming a partnership with VSS, an investment firm, to allow QuadraNet to further expand and grow into additional markets (read more)
- Featured on The Silicon Review for “50 Best Companies To Watch 2018” (read more)
- Appointing Brian Flowers as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) (read more)
- Sponsoring PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center (read more)
- Adding Two Factor Authentication to NEO client portal (read more)
- Featured on HostingAdvice’s “Survival of the Fittest” series (read more)
- Revamping our Dedicated Server Lineup, to include the all new Intel Xeon E-2 series servers, plus Dual E5 series! (read more)
- Featured on Enterprise Security Magazine – “A Holistic Approach to Enterprise Security” (read more)
- + much more!
Moving forward into the new year, we will be opening two additional datacenter locations (more on this below), and have new server models (E-2 series) now available for immediate ordering.
QuadraNet was recently featured on Enterprise Security Magazine, featuring an exclusive interview with our Co-Founder & CEO, Ilan Mishan!
The title of the article is called “A Holistic Approach to Enterprise Security.” We were also ranked within the Top 10 Threat Management Consulting/Service Companies.
Using the link below, you can read the article. Please let us know of any questions or comments!
Expanding to Seattle & Amsterdam!
Based on our previous customer survey, we concluded that Seattle and Amsterdam were high demand locations, and as part of our commitment to grow and continue to meet our customer needs, QuadraNet is expanding overseas for the first time since inception!
QuadraNet is pleased to announce that we will be expanding to Seattle and Amsterdam in January of 2019! (what a way to start the new year, right?)
We look forward to entering the new year with additional datacenter locations, as well as new server lineups (more on this below).
For the time being, please be sure to contact our sales team, we have excellent pre-order specials available on both dedicated servers and colocation services in these two locations. Pre-orders will be given priority deployment, as soon as these locations are finalized. We expect pre-orders to be fulfilled by the second week of January!
E-2124G & E-2146G Servers Now Available
Wow! Did you know QuadraNet is now offering the new Intel E-2 Series servers? Pictured above is a fresh shipment of a large batch of dedicated servers that our team recently took delivery of, ready to be deployed in production for you1
E-2124G’s, E-2146G’s and Dual Xeon dedicated servers now available – email sales@QuadraNet.com for quick deployment and an aggressive quote in any of our datacenter locations. Now with faster deployment times than ever before!
QuadraNet Holiday Party – 2018!
Typically, once a year, QuadraNet holds a holiday party among its staff members as a way of gathering among each other.
However – this year, for the first time in the history of our company, we;ve opened up our annual holiday party to vendors, partners, customers, and more! We had a blast, with more than a few dozen of attendees who attended our holiday party on December 18, 2018.
This year’s holiday party took place at our new Los Angeles Century datacenter. We gave away free items, as well as raffled off a TV to one lucky winner! Overall, the party was a blast, with delicious food and great networking opportunities.
Until next year…
Happy New Year!
As we conclude 2018, we would like to thank you for yet another successful and productive year. We look forward to the new year with massive expansion, growth, and additional solution offerings to better suit your needs.
Planned for the new year, we have more datacenter locations being turned up, in addition with an official launch of our new channel sales partner program geared for VAR’s, MSP’s, systems integrators, affiliates, and more. We also plan on revamping/improving our cloud service offerings, stay tuned for more!
On behalf of the entire team here at QuardaNet – Happy New Year! If we can be of any assistance or contribution in meeting your goals for the new year, please feel free to contact us – we would love to hear from you!